Entries

10.27.2011

Busyyy~

having my Deepavali holiday :) Home sweet home
despite all the notes, i am still very enjoy sitting in my own bedroom.

Life's good. Everything good, just a little bit busy for me.
i don't have a time to think for a second--like putting myself into EMO condition.Not at all.

Sun-tanned.Going to pimpin siswa camp which i reluctant to go at first.A campsite in Gerik. I would say 'it was fun! if the toilet is cleaner and brighter is much much more better'. Gain some valuable experience like river crossing (the river water is drastic~!), jungle trekking in the midnight, crossing stream and river and sucked by leeches(it's still itchy right now) and set up a camp on my own.

Had a nice Bungalow stay with year 2 seniors :) Had fun.



direct senior :)


my bunch of course mates!



i would like to show my culture of Bacillus and Staphylococcus :) First time of streaking. Break the agar at the first time but finally come out with my own culture :) although not totally pure culture, but i like it!

Uni life is awesome :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings