Entries

5.18.2011

stupid government website and the message service.=(

i was currently lost my patient , no appetite and i think i gonna let going the website and stop refreshing my tabs like madman.

i gained some information from Facebook last night that result will be out at 12.00 night,so i wait until 11.30pm and suddenly i get updated information that results for PSPM2 is going to be released at 10.00 a.m.So,i slept peacefully and wait .

Today morning i start my laptop and start doing the refreshing-job but i gain no avail.Then i was told it should be 12.00p.m,so i have my breakfast and WAIT.

From 12.00 to 2.00,i keep on refreshing and loading.The server is down right now and i can't even load the webpage.

Furthermore,i already spent around RM0.80,send message to 15888.But everytime it replied me the same,Maaf,Keputusan masih belum dikeluarkan.

!!!!so,i gonna end all of this.I am going to have my lunch right now.



God Bless Me Hard.All is Well.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings