Entries

12.18.2009

After SPM...

finally SPM is over..
C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.L.Y
then it's the time i hang out wit frens..
coz i hv been bored in home for a very long time..

after or even on 14 DEC ..
i engaged in a lot of activities..
with all my dear friends..
they made my life after exam contented and overjoyed.
thanks!


STEAMBOAT in MING CHAN's house.
the first time i/we DIY ..
we bought the food & ingredients altogether.
and did preparation without feeling tired.
and i knew this is so-called friendship !


really enjoyed with the party!
our first joyful party!


wont write much due to constraints of time..
pictures say thousands of words.



wing lun and me


yen peng and me



nice shot







shi yan and me



xuan ling and me


quite stupid pose~



yong shen and me..

her curly hair pretty!



shu er..joey and me



the host and me~
thankyou ming chan for renting his house for us~
to practise songs and for the party ~
you are really kind~!









joey and me~




ph is good actor~
see her expression and u'll know~



i was punched!!HELP!



shu er and me~




we are very serious!
doing the preparation~


WRONG SEQUENCE~

14 DEC 2009
we help hui ying to celebrate her birthday~
belated cake and wishes~
sorry for that coz we have to prepare for exam~
but i hope that u're happy with what we did~


i dye my hair once finished exam~
ph and me



both of us agn~
she went to Australia already~
SAD for that coz she cannt attend the convo dinner~
best wishes for her!





ze ling sleepy look~



the cute helmet~



yoke wei..ze ling and me




yoke wei..ze ling and me









last but not least~

17 DEC 2009
the event that we eager so much`
CONVO DINNER!

but quite a number of my classmates didnt attend..
yet i still enjoyed it!
i appreciate it for i knew that we'll separate once the dinner over~


yen peng and me~


zhi jing and me




shi yan and me



boon kiat and me



meghan and me




me and yong shen




kar chun and me




me and shu er



three of us agn




joey and me




chew yan and me



Melvin and me




xuan ling and me




ze ling and me




jia ci and me




ji jing and me



pavithra and me




agn..


i treasure the moment we practise the song together~
we made the party ALTOGETHER
we celebrate one another birthday together~
and whatever we had go through together~!

hopefully all of us are healthy and pass SPM with flying colours.

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings