Entries

12.11.2009

DRIVING THE CAR IS KILLING ME..



feel like dying.................................................
haiz......driving is difficult.....
how come...??????
somemore the uncle who teach me quite fierce...
NO..he is that kind of strict person..very serious

he did not let me laugh..
always said''mou 笑..笑都无用架..''
when i said..''死咯''
he said ''mou死..无人帮到你架..''

haiz..he is too serious that i also feel nervous sitting next to him
since there are too many steps..
i can hardly remember all those steps!!
and i am continuing confused by the handbreak,gear and '瓜子'~
die..when he told me to turn the gear to neutral..
i pull the handbreak..

the most difficult part is side parking..
at first..i didnt know that the 'action' is called SIDEPARKING..
i even didnt know where to park the car as he didnt tell me..
i just followed his instructions innocently..
turning the sterling..step on those pedals@@

B.E.W.I.L.D.E.R.M.E.N.T
finally when i sucessfully parked the car..
he spoke and said..'nah..this is called sideparking''
orzzz..then finally i knew all the instructions is for SIDEPARKING..

and it's just too hot ..
blazing sun on my head and made me sweat heavily..
but i hv tried my very best to drive the car...
hopefully next practice will be much more better..
i'll put in my greatest effort..
NO PAIN NO GAIN

DRIVING really KNOCKED me D.O.W.N

3 comments :

  1. 加油阿~
    我也觉得驾车很难咯~
    以后很怕~
    不过会驾车又很方便~
    怎样都要学啦^^

    +u +u~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...
    tat uncle reli such a serious person ar...
    挤都唔笑嘎?XD

    aiyo...
    cham lor..
    den for me sure it's a terrible task =.=...

    swt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 加加-->可能是是我第一次家还不上手..
    所以觉得超难的..
    而且全部步骤我都不大记得..
    就觉得很狼狈..

    谢谢你..我会加油的..


    ph-->
    ya ar..he very serious ar
    i already very very friendly..
    every moment oso smile to him ar..
    he just tell 'dont laugh..laugh oso no use 1'~
    then say a lot of 道理..:P
    luckily he didnt scold me..if not..more nervous 'll i be..

    difficult task for me 2..lolx

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings