Entries

12.30.2009

end of 2009


2009 is coming to an end..
time really files..
and when comes to these few days..
i realise that i am getting 18^^
(eventhough my birthday hasnt over
and sure i will never ever wanted to be older)
when i am looking back on those days that gone away..
it seems i am going through a memory lanes..
too much memories in 2009^^
happy,bitter,sad,embarrassed,excited..

looking forward to 2010
a brand new year..
i shall put in more efforts in my life..
i promise i will make my days..

---------------------------------------------------------

yup..let talks about my driving=.=
frankly speaking,it truly drives me up the wall @@
haiz.................
fews day ago i practised driving ..
*something happened*
once i stopped my car..
i can never ever make it move again..
everytime i release the pedals,
the car broke down..

NOT ONCE! my Godness
it just repeated for 10++ times..
everytime i stopped i was in fear @@
i hate the sign BERHENTI!!!!

Xif it is possible,i will pull all these signs downX
i dont want to stop the car T^T

arrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhh
MAD!!! feel like dying=.=
killing myself is thousands times easier T^T

HOW COME I AM SUCH STUPID IN THIS PART!!!!
Help me....please
now i am scared of driving a manual car..

*the worst part is my 2 friends keep laughing when the car broke down
aiyooooooooo..i wanna banged my head to the sterling =.=

----------------------------------------------------

next..
let talks about my work..
my JoB? (secret)

*because when i tell my sister that i am going to do that
she just burst out laughing and couldnt stop=.=
i wonder why she felt so funny about that..
i have warned her not to tell anyone about this..ahaha

while i feel it was quite okay for me..
OKAY OKAY OKAY..
but not good n_n

funny thing when i went to interview..
an indian girl also came to apply the job..
she was so funny that she treat the small interview test as if she was sitting for SPM exam..
she examine the answer seriously..
irony,we are talking and laughing after doing he test..
just very SIMPLE question such as..

50+30=
90-50=
7x10x0=

she wrote 10 for the question 7x10x0..
then when we noticed that ..
we couldnt stop ourself from laughing..
she maybe feeling weird..
then,she change the answer to 0..
LOL..wakakakakakaka
she even asked us for answer..

Hoo..rest for these few days..
and prepare to work..


my first time of taking a job

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings