Entries

8.16.2013

Loong Moon Cake Shop


Xt and I love visiting this cafe. Despite its cozy homey feel, it has all the decorations I love---Polaroid photos on wall, lovely wall paper and paintings, red polka dots tables and all dainty little things. I actually told xt I want my future home decorated like that. I want to hang our travelling photos on one of our wall.Then, I wanted so much to have Eiffel Tower wallpaper. LOL.

I hope my future home wouldn't look like a cafe after all.

If it does, I consider selling coffees and cakes lah =P

Yes, the decoration is good. It gives a great ambiance, and you will feel comfortable to talk, to laugh. 

It is not like you are having fine dining in some high class restaurant where the staffs keep spying on your glass, to see whether you need some refills. *Sigh* I really don't like peeking eyes, you can't even act normally under their eyes.

And of course, the food. They have signature chocolate fondue which is comparably cheap (RM19.90). Bad news is they don't offer ice-cream like Haagen Dazs. Anyway, I am totally fine with fruits like strawberry,kiwi, banana and grapes and of course marshmallow.



We finished up the whole bowl. I tried to dig out as much as I can. 

Xt : You want to lick the bowl? 
Me : Yes,hmm Can I ask for one more marshmallow?
Xt: *Looks away*



They sold cakes as well.They have rainbow cake and etc.But I haven't get to try.

Other than desserts, they have their own homemade recipe. Xt ordered chicken chop rice and me ordered their special Tom Yam spaghetti which are yummy! Plus, the prices are average. That's what pleased us the most.

We visited for two consecutive days.On the second day, the waiter asked if we wanted to take a free photo and leave messages on it. We said yes.*yeay, free photo*. We love it pretty much although we both look casual that day. One day we will go back to check on it.:)


But the way, Xt's handwriting is awful. Haha.



223, jalan hume,31200 chemor,perak, 31200 Chemor
(opposite东海)
                                                                                                                                               

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings