Entries

8.13.2013

#2 Ice skating@Sunway Pyramid & I City Trick Art Museum@Shah Alam

Why is August 2013 special to me?

It has been a while since I last pay visit to Xt's place. This time we are going to Sunway Pyramid for a special mission--ice skating.*wink*Phew,I have been talking about ice skating and I city to xt since last year. Just the timing is not right for us so we keep it until today.

Gained some energy in Sushi Zanmai.

This was yummy. The thought is: Can they open branches in Ipoh?




I have little dream about ice skating.The snowy white skating arena, the graceful movement of the skaters.You know right ,how they perfectly glide through the space, moving fast like they it is completely easy and natural.

So, with this excited young-children-heart, we bought tickets to gain entry into the skating arena. It was like anticipated little girl finally got herself into a pier. We 'armed' ourselves with the ice skates. At the moment, I thought: 'quite okay wor' ,I can still walk despite it is a little bit tight.






Though, it is ultimately different when you finally set your foot on the ice. They were right.

Ugly truth, what you think you would do was completely opposed with what you can do.

Zi Fu told me for new learner you got to stick yourself onto the wall for the first 30 minutes.The truth is... I was a complete slow learner who afraid to fall. I got myself attached to the wall most of the time.

Among the four, only Jessie and I never skate before. I thought I would have her company because both of us know nothing about skating. The fact is she was a fast learner, she managed to learn the way to glide rapidly. When I was doing my first round, she already completed her second; when I was doing my second, she probably completed her five.

It ain't easy. It only looks easy.


At least I can stand lah =P



I really don't get the correct way to slide over the ice. I need a coach.:( Thanks xt babe for the patient and tolerance.He was willing to guide me all the way, keep me a company eventhough I was a slow crawling snail. Sometimes, I got him confused to an extent he forgot the way to skate. LOL

Ahaha,so after a couples of hours, I did made progress. At least I was not so worried about falling anymore. But I could not skate freely like others. I kept holding xt. Just in case I fall, both of us will fall. LOL

So yeay, after skating and dinner we headed to I-City for the beautiful lights and Trick Art Museum.My camera is not good enough to capture the lights :(.Well, not everything has to be captured;somehow the goodies remain in heart.

Let the pictures do the talking.
1.Lights

2. I city

3.Sunflowers

4. Ehhhhehh, we are falling

5. Xt : This picture cost us RM10 each. I said: Very nice mah.

Previously when we checked on internet, we learnt that the entrance fee is RM5. I think this museum is getting more and more popular, so they raised the price to RM10.

 Xt told me that the new Wax Figure Gallery has officially opened for public today and the ticket priced RM80. Very expensive =( We should have take photo with Mr. Bean while it was still free to touch and see, sigh (They are moving the wax figure into the gallery on the day we visited)

6. Xt was getting more and more picturesque.He is cute.

7. Friendship never die

8. Penguins are cute

9.He is good at acting

10.Beautiful

10.Bye


A fun day with old old friends.Catching up is love.



4 comments :

  1. I like those 3D pictures!! Amazing!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. but why not turn the #6 picture clockwise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan Zhang,
    It looks good in the pictures.Find a time and visit there lah.
    LOL, Imma lazy...>.< I would love if blogspot provides us with rotate photo features to make the things simpler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello aoran, linked you too! btw, can't i follow ur blog by follower?

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings