Entries

7.18.2013

Drawer's Story

Today I finally feel like tidying up my drawers.I am never a very neat and organised person.Recently, I start facing difficulties of finding things that supposedly lying in my drawers.So......it's the time to make things neat.

Tidying drawer is fun when you found something that you hadn't seen for a really long time. Let's see what I got this time.

My favourite hobby during childhood is collecting.I got cards collection, erasers collection, Winnie the Pooh toys collection and this....key chains collection.

Inside that transparent box, there are key chains collected since childhood. Most of the key chains below are brand new. Spot the little dog, that's my all time favourite! Some of them are presents from friends and family and some I bought it from countries I traveled to.

But I never use them. Key chain is one of the things that always gone missing besides hair pin, therefore, keeping it inside drawer is the best way to ensure their all-time-existence.




Oh, the cards.I used to put a lot of faith in it.It is like tarot card, foresee your luck, friendship, love and wealth. I bought it from '银河'.During my primary school time, it was a famous magazine that sold all kinds of fancy cute stuffs.Are kids nowadays still reading ‘银河’? Maybe now they just want to buy Apps in Iphone and Ipad. LOL.

I still find it interesting. Do this once in a while is quite....exciting!



Tadaaa... My KH artwork. This colour looks pretty good, my sense of art is not bad hor. In fact I got the inspiration from Sleeping beauty (If you ever watched it). The ending scene where one of the faeries wanted to paint her gown in pink, the other wanted blue.

 I even sprayed some stars on it.




This was another KH masterpiece. I made full use of my DIY stuffs.


These are the coolest things in my childhood! Trendy looking black shades and fashionable fanny packs, and the cute little key chain that still hanging on it. Their colour tone are pretty matching. 





And I found this! Miss Ele wrote this to me. 9 years back. This is what a BFF will write to you after all. Haha



Mickey's watch. Dad bought it to me when he still worked in Singapore. Love this pretty much. <3 p="">



Smiley toys. They are capsule toys from Gashapon. The one you have to put in coins, and rotate a button on the machine, then you will get the capsule balls. There were time where my sister, brother and me were very addicted to Gashapon and we 'stole' coins from mum and dad in order to collect different colours of this toy.



Phew, I am glad that my drawers are now neat for a short while.



No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings