Entries

10.27.2010

i finished my 1st Sem

PhotobucketPhotobucket






















PSPM matric first sem final exam is finally over.
i spent all my time staying in the hostel
no outing,no exercising,but i was FB ing =)

i worried the most my Maths paper
i am always weakest in calculation part
for the sake of i am a girl,perhaps
as i dont really see the guys screaming and complaining that Maths is difficult
yet for me it is harsh
fortunately,i made a brilliant decision,
not to take Physics
i'll surely fail it xD

we are getting close in the college
as we as minority
always do something together
but first semester gone
and it indicates Semester 2 is coming and surely
we will be graduated from KMPH soon

and it is what i wanted too much =)



The only thing i want to do right now is unwind myself

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings