Entries

10.31.2010

i am glad i am in perak

PhotobucketPhotobucket

i was engaged in a lot of activities since i back to this lovely small town
especially the family activity
from Steamboat,shopping to barbeque
it made me feel like time is rushing,
even faster than those in Kmph
and what i need and want to say it,
home is far more better than that 'hell'
i am somehow scared to step in that place,truly from my heart,
i said

i did some shopping before going for steamboat
looking for present for my good friend
it happened in a shop
after my handphone rang,
it took me surprised
one of a shopkeeper came to me
and asked me to send my ringtone to her,
it was definitely my favourite 'Kiss The Rain'
once again,i successfully promoted this song,
i had never ever failed in doing this =)
i couldn't imagine my face expression,
but i remember i smile,or maybe
grinned from ears to ears,i don't know why,
but some sorts of happiness popped out


sometimes i would worry that it will come to an end,
and you give me some confidence despite

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings