Entries

3.27.2016

Travelling to North Vlog #WHPost9

You possibly can't imagine how happy I was when I successfully secured a place in NZ Working Holiday Scheme. I almost jumped and screamed. Logged on to NZ immigration website at 4am in the morning and finally submitted my application around 7am. Approximately 10 minutes after I logged off, all 1150 places allocated for 2015 were full.

I was on cloud nine when I departed. And I am really grateful that I was granted such an opportunity to see the world, what's more to this extremely beautiful land.

I don't think I'll be given a second chance in life to go on an adventure like this anymore.But I've learned a lot throughout the journey.

Well, let's this Vlog summarizes my final part of the journey! Travelling to North Island xD

No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings