Entries

5.09.2014

Of ipoh good food:))


Really glad my first and second home are both food heaven. Never have to worry of where to eat because food are abundant!hehe

In fact ipoh has to lot of quaint cafe that are decorated nicely. A few of them impressed me. Impressed here means good food and good ambiance!

One of is Ola ola cuisine located at Medan ipoh behind Aeon /dong qu!

It's small one,quietly stand,rarely noticed it coz it really doesn't look appealing on its own coz all the shops in its row are vacant. 

Without much expectation,my girls and I decided to have our dinner there. Not much customer flow that day,though I'm not sure on what's going on on the others day.But we all love their services and how passionate their worker was. 

We had set dinner. Prices were average. I ordered a mint lamb set which taste superb with a price of Rm27.90. Comes with soup,main course, drinks and dessert. Quite a good deal. 

The mint sauce was special,lamb is tender which I thought was just nice to eat. Though there are people who don't like tender meat,so judge at your own. For me was good.

And really the meat well marinated that mask up the distinctive flavor and odor of the lamb chop. 

Always don't have confidence on lamb chop,had an awful experience in lamb shank that really awful and I've to force myself to eat coz it's expensive wtf. On my birthday somemore. 

We have colorful fruit juices. Orange,carrot and Ambra. Freshly made one so recommeded!

Joey's salmon. Taste good. But she preferred my lamb chop even more.

Jing's carbonara spaghetti which according to her was good!





-----------------------------------------------
The second cafe is bougainvillea city cafe, a cafe named after ipoh city's official flower. The chef was trained at le Cordon Bleu. 

 Located opposite to bricks and barrel.

Smokey duck wrap was super nice! Rm18.90 if not mistaken.

Spaghetti also not bad !

This boy also not bad ! Haha

Banana foster as dessert. Cooked banana with vanilla icecream. I googled it and found that the sauce is made up of butter (yucks for me), brown sugar and cinnamon.

Xt said yes but I said no (personal issue). 

Ya, banana foster was their 'today-special'.  

------------------------------------------------
Cafe @ 91,Tambun inn

Quite a nice place to chill and chat! Dessert was okay. In fact, there is only one  main course-kimchi noodles soup. I ordered less spicy which turned out to be not so yum. Then it was spiced up again. 


Good ambiance and bright,so we took a lot of photos there. Very cosy place I have to say. 





In fact I saw a table of Middle Aged group ordering jar of idk what..yogurt maybe? Look quite nice and they were ordering more, so I suspect it was good!

But I don't eat yogurt ,so....someone else go try and tell me. 

Imma holding Mint chocolate! Nice one. It's chocolate with a scope of mint icecream! Innovative :)) next time can try do at home hehe. But where can I get mint ice cream??

Best shot of the day! Underneath the foam and chocolate dressing was the hidden mint icecream.


Haha! In fact I took a lot of photo of xt. But most of it was funny looking. Im dead  if I post it up,so I can only post mine lol






No comments :

Post a Comment

comments

Savings