Entries

11.12.2009

set my teeth free^^

wanna declare the veri happy incident..
although it was on 1st nov..
hahaha..
but i got no time to blog..
days and nights hovers about the books=.=
tired nia..
but later i think it was a very memorable event...
so i spent some time writing abt it..

i have having my braces for 1 year and 4 months..
u know..i couldnt wait for the braces to be taken off..
and finally the day which i eager so much comes..

i met the dentist on 31 oct..
and he suprisingly told me we gonna the the braces off edi..
the next day i met with him again..
he clips the brackets on my teeth..
and each bracket 'popped' off with a loud clipping sound..
it was a very fast process ..
it just took several minutes..

the treatment finally come to an end..
nope..
it was not simply ended..
but a new start..

as i still hv to wear a retainer..




nah..it looks like tis..
dun worry..tis is nt mine..
i juz copy from the website^^
but it does looks the same with mine 1..

a transparent plastic structure which holds my teeth tightly..

is very important to wear this to maintain the tidiness of my teeth@@
haizzz..still suffering b'coz tis small thing really makes me uncomfortable..
a weird feel..T^T

but i hv used to it now..
the frustrated event is no one notices that i hv took my braces off at first.....
speechless..

set my teeth free..
they get out of the prison lar..^^
but still bounded by plastic........ahaha

2 comments :

  1. 哇~你是绑牙对吧?
    之后一定要弄这个的吗?
    我绑了差不多半年~
    还有一年 T_T
    看起来好像会很不舒服叻~
    不过~
    爱美不爱命~~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. 是啊..
    之后一定要弄..
    如果不弄牙齿会走位的..
    可以自己戴和脱的..

    哈哈..加油啦
    很快过的..

    ReplyDelete

comments

Savings